Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Quick Poll

  1. #11
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss Cain, too.... *misses riff* [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please Cain. I love the Ludwig stuff, but it's better when scold bridle is finished before. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I choose cain because the story still hasn't finished yet [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would also like to see Cain please ^0^ I miss it to much ~_^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 18, 2003 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Might as well add my vote:

    Ludwig!! (Do I need a reason? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] )

    Here's the tally so far, Carole:
    Total = 14 (counting me)
    Cain = 10
    Ludwig = 3
    N/A = 1 (Risu-chan! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    ~Crystal
    (hmm, looks like Cain's winning big time!)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, its been 3 days and I don't want to wait too long...so Cain it is!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And now that you've decided, and just because you told me not to, here's my real vote:

    "Gimme both, Oh All Mighty Carole-sama!"

    Hmmm. That doesn't sound right. We don't respect each other enough for me to call you "Carole-sama" XD. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    How about this instead:
    "Here's an idea, why not do both since you have so much copious free time on your hands, Carole? ::innocent look::"

    ~Crystal [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    (can't you tell I'm forcing myself off of IRC for a while [until my insane week ends] and this is the result, insanity spilling out to infect the message board)

    PS: I don't really know how long the self-imposed IRC ban will last, because my willpower is definitely non-existant. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cirocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my goodness....
    u might as well have killed me before posting me this hard choice.....
    ........dammmmmn i can't make up my mind

    i shall stick to:" carole sama, give me both asap!!! u rock!!!!"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, hey, keep cool! I'm sure our dear Carole-sama will do as fast as she can. But you all should not forget how much work editing is. She still has a life and it's really great how much time she spend us for editing that we can read our beloved Manga.

    @Carole: Don't let stress you!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [@Carole: Don't let stress you! ]

    I decidly have some reading trouble problem, or else I realy realy read only what my brains wants to read, because I as sure as hell read " Carole: let us undress you!"

    ^^;;;;;;; *meep and go takes cover before being punched* maah, ya 'no I won't let anyone -else- undress you, Carol-kun~~!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •